[texhax] Iserting Windows files like Microsoft Word and Excel and also JPE Gs into my LaTeX document

Anderson Gregg T Civ AFRL/MLPJ Gregg.Anderson at wpafb.af.mil
Tue Aug 31 22:23:56 CEST 2004

As the subject line indicates, please point me in the general direction where I can locate instructions on how to do that.

I'm running Windows XP and I've got a copy of Leslie Lamport's "LaTeX: A Document Preparation System." Maybe I should ask: "Do Windows files like Word(r) and Excel(r) integrate easily with LaTeX? What about graphs from other applications like Origin(r) and Igor(r)? Can these be put into my LaTeX documents relatively easily or is it painful?

Thanks.

Gregg Anderson

AFRL/MLPJE

3050 C. St., Hangar 4B, Area B