AW: [texhax] Hello - I have a problem

Paul Wagner paul_spam at gmx.at
Wed Aug 18 15:15:24 CEST 2004

Hi Tom,

had the same problem, resolved it by telling ghostscript that I'm using A4
paper (some ghostscript installations default to legal paper format).

Command line is

   gs -sPAPERSIZE=A4

if I remember correctly, but to be sure please look it up in the
gs-documentation.

Paul

P.S.: Please do not send HTML- or RTF-emails, only plain text!