[texhax] epstopdf

Jorge G. Aseff jaseff at condor.depaul.edu
Wed Aug 11 07:36:23 CEST 2004

Hi,

I recently upgraded my computer and installed a newer distribution of
MikTex. In the past, with an older distribution of MiKTeX, I was able to
convert eps figures to pdf using epstopdf and never had problem. In fact, my
computer at work still has the older MiKTeX and it works fine. However, at
home, with the newer distribution, every time I attempt to convert an eps
file to pdf I get the message

Error: cannot go back to line '%%BoundingBox

Has anyone been able to solve this problem? I usually create the eps figure
with MATLAB, again it works fine with the previous MiKTeX.

Best,

Jorge