[texhax] Leading Space

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sat Apr 17 09:21:00 CEST 2004

> I have one small doubt. When i called the "mathbb" font in my TeX
> files, the leading is increased 2point, otherwise the normal text is
> come correct leading. how do happen this?

hard to tell without some example of the effect.  a simple experiment
here doesn't reproduce it.

write a 5-10 line latex file that shows the effect happening, and post
that.  the following shows regular leading, as one would expect:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{amsfonts}
\begin{document}
here we are again, happy as can be, all good friends and jolly good company.
here we are again, happy as can be, all good friends and jolly good company.
\ensuremath{\mathbb{FLOP}}
here we are again, happy as can be, all good friends and jolly good company.
here we are again, happy as can be, all good friends and jolly good company.
\end{document}