[texhax] Changing the references section heading

Leonardo Giantini Trabuco ltrabuco at cecm.usp.br
Mon Apr 12 16:25:58 CEST 2004

Dear list,

I'd like to chance the appereance of my refences section reading. I'm
using LaTeX and bibtex. I'm just using a .bst file, not a .sty file to
change the looking of my references. I understand that I could make a
small change in a .sty file and get what I want, so I'd like to know
which file should I edit, i.e., which is the default .sty file that
the references section heading (am I right about this?)

Moreover, I'm using the secsty package. Is there a way to make it work
also over this specific heading?

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers,

--