[texhax] epsfig

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Apr 4 17:21:51 CEST 2004

Hello Oggie,

    Our epsfig usepackage in the kile compiler of Linux does not work. Is
    there a way to heal this kind of bug?

Probably, but more information is needed to even begin to guess what is
going on.  For instance, what is the input .tex file, what is the input
.eps file, what is the expected output, what is the output you got, what
dvi drivers did you use, etc.

Since epsfig obviously does work for many people, I suggest looking at
the FAQ and other documentation, for instance:

Also, I kind of had the impression that explicit use of epsfig isn't
necessarily the best thing to do any more.  I usually just use
the default \includegraphics.