[texhax] need help

Andrei Ludu ludua at nsula.edu
Fri Apr 2 07:34:12 CEST 2004

Hi,

LaTex is essential for my job. I'm writing all my scientific papers in
different types of Latex, Revtex, etc.

My HD crashed and I've lost the software. A colleague borrowed his CD
with Tex Live 6 and I tried to install it but it doesn't work.

I succeeded to install from internet ghostview, and ghostscript, so I
can see some ps files, but it's impossible to have this Tex Live 6
working.

Please advise me what can I do to have a reliable version of Tex on my
computer.

Thanks,

Andy

Dr. Andrei Ludu

Assistant Professor of Physics

Co-Director IDEAS

Northwestern State University

Dept. Chemistry and Physics

Natchitoches, LA 71497, USA

Voice: (318)357-5225

FAX: (318)357-4219

E-mail: ludua at nsula.edu

http://scitech.nsula.edu/IDEAS/ <http://scitech.nsula.edu/IDEAS/>

IDEAS office: (318) 357-6621; FAX: (318) 357-6025

IDEAS E-mail: obannonj at nsula.edu