[texhax] A PSTricks question

Prof. Sudhir R. Ghorpade srg at math.iitb.ac.in
Sat Sep 6 23:23:14 CEST 2003

Can someone tell me if there are easy ways to draw the graphs of
inverse trigonometric functions using PSTricks?

It seems there are no standard commands for arcsin, arccos, arctan,
not to mention arcsec, arccosec, arccot.

While we are at it, what, according to the pros is the best tool to
draw mathematical graphs and insert them in a LaTeX file? To me,
PSTricks seems pretty good and better than Mathematica or Xfig.
But it may have limitations. I am not familiar with Metapost and such.

Thanks, as ever.

Sudhir

P.S. I thank Manoj, Robin and all others who replied to my question
about \section*; I tried \markright and it seemed to work well.