[texhax] Missing header in one page

Abu Michael mikia at techunix.technion.ac.il
Tue Oct 28 16:47:14 CET 2003

Thanks for the quick reply.
I am a novice in LaTex, and I am using a template for my thesis, so I hope that I give enough details.
The template contains sections in English and sections in Hebrew. The problem I described before happened in a chapter inEnglish (The hebrew part of the document is pretty much short).
I am using the next packages which may be relevant for my question (I do not list here packages as graphicx or algorithmic).

\documentclass[12pt,a4paper,final]{hebtech}
\usepackage{varioref>
\usepackage{alltt}
\usepackage{fancybox}
\usepackage{fancyvrb}