[texhax] Two separate files

Philip TAYLOR [PC87S-O/XP] P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Oct 27 17:11:57 CET 2003

Isn't this something that \include/\includeonly
could be used to accomplish ?  Divide the
source into two main files plus preamble and
postamble, \include both main source files,
but \includeonly the one needed for
the current run (article, bibliography).

Philip Taylor
--------