[texhax] \over

Robert Sherry rsherry8 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 25 23:51:15 CEST 2003

    I have been using \over to represent fractions in my LaTeX documents. I
have been finding that LaTeX is reducing the font size of the numerator and
denominator. I am guessing it does this, so that it does not need two lines
for something like a = b/c. Is there a way to turn this off? That is, I want
the font size of b and c to be the same as the font size of a.

    I hope my question is clear and I thank the group for the many fine

                                 Robert Sherry