[texhax] How to create "static areas" like in xsl:fo?

Philip TAYLOR [PC336/H-XP] P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Oct 1 22:42:27 CEST 2003

Hook to \shipout, concatenate (into an overlength line)
your fixed left area, box 255, and your fixed right area,
then \shipout the overlength line as a page in its own right.

Philip Taylor, RHBNC
--------