[texhax] Floats enquiries

jecee jecee at pacific.net.sg
Thu Nov 6 04:49:53 CET 2003

Hi,

I have been using PC TEX version 4 for about 9 months and recently I need
to insert a lot of floats into Tex so I installed the subfigure and
wrapfigure packages. Do you have any tips on how I can maximise my usage
for the two packages?

I have downloaded TEX version 5 (free trial) from the Internet but I can't
insert pictures and diagrams saved in encapsulated format (EPS). The error
messages that appeared in version 5 says, C:\Program Files\PCTeXv5\dvips:
Couldn't find figure file. However, I have no problem inserting pictures or
diagrams in other formats like BMP, which have the same directory as the
files saved in EPS format. Can you advise me on this?

Regards,
Fajar
Jecee Trading