[texhax] Re: Layout problem with graphics

bil at beeb.net bil at beeb.net
Thu May 29 22:00:14 CEST 2003

Philip Taylor suggested using \hoffset{-0.5in}, but when I tried that
it complained about missing number - presumably negative values are
not permitted. However, Daniel Dumitriu suggested a solution which
is so obvious I thought it couldn't possibly work: prefix the
\includegraphics with \hspace{-0.75in}. Tried that and it shifted it
part way, tried \hspace{-1.5in} and it's very close to the edge!
Great, just what is needed. Many thanks!

Bill