[texhax] latex2html

David Vannucci d.vannucci at ee.wits.ac.za
Thu May 29 16:56:30 CEST 2003

Also look at TtH, "TTH translates TEX, the predominant mark-up language for
expressing mathematics, into HTML". I have used it and found it to be
adequate.

http://hutchinson.belmont.ma.us/tth/

David Vannucci
BSc Eng (Elec)
Centre for Telecommunications Access and Services (CeTAS)
School of Electrical and Information Engineering
University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg