[texhax] latex2html

tom sgouros tomfool at as220.org
Thu May 29 15:31:22 CEST 2003

 >On Thu, 29 May 2003 08:57:09 -0400, Christopher W Ryan wrote:

> I want to try composing webpages with latex.  I am running MikTeX, a recent
> version, on Windows98.  I found and installed (I think) the latex2html package
> off the web via MikTeX Options.  I now have some .sty files that seem to relate
<snip>

> Can anyone tell me an easy way to generate html pages from LaTeX documents?

I use hyperlatex, and am quite happy with it.  It is not a general
purpose converter, like latex2html, but if you stick to the templates,
it works great, and does a much better job.

http://www.cs.uu.nl/~otfried/Hyperlatex/

You can get some alternate templates and useful hacks I've made at

http://top.gso.uri.edu/dods.html

-tom