[texhax] automatic line numbering

Peter Kravanja Peter.Kravanja at cs.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Jun 3 00:30:57 CEST 2003

Hello,

Is there a package available that adds an automatically calculated line
number to each line of a LaTeX 2e document?

I'm writing an article in a language that's not my mother tongue. My text
will be reread by someone who doesn't use LaTeX. I'll send a PDF file and
will receive comments back in the form of "page n, line x, change this".
It will be easier for the other person if line numbers are already part
of the document that she receives. And I'd like to use a package that allows
me simply to turn this feature on/off.

Many thanks,
Peter Kravanja