[texhax] help

Lekhnath Bhusal lbhusal at Orbit.SVEC.UH.EDU
Fri Jul 18 12:18:35 CEST 2003

	Hi,
I am a new user to Latex (PCTeX32) in windows 98. I am using Revtex for
publication and soon I have to start writing my thesis on Latex. I am having
few problems as follows.

1. I am placing .ps (or .eps) files for figure in my document, but all the
dots (lik  . in 1.23) appears as tilde (~) after the type setting. I am
using following commands. Other thing is that , if I use "angle=90" to
ratate the figures, it doesn't typeset.

\begin{figure}
\includegraphics[width=0.4\textwidth]{fig_1}% Here is how to import EPS art
\caption{\label{fig:b} Bands of strained GaAsN, lattice matched (1/2,1/2)
($\square$)}
\end{figure}

2. I am trying to use bibtex to have my bibliography. I am following all the
rules but it just is not appearing on the typeset. Do I need to have some
special bibtex software or something like that? Please inform me step by
step in least technical terms.

I am using following command.

bibliographystyle{apsrev}

I have the apsrev.bib file in the directory.

Please inform me in simple steps if possible. I would be gratful to you all,
as it is giving me hard time.

Sincerely

Lekhnath Bhusal