[texhax] Not so short Latex

Antonio Rodriguez rodriga at dbcc.edu
Mon Jul 14 09:01:38 CEST 2003

Dear support people, the link to the book
The (Not So) Short Introduction to LaTeX2e
takes me to a pdf file that has a problem:
The ^ symbol for exponents is shown as some kind of upper -
I suppose that this has happened during the pdf conversion. I would
like to know if it is possible to know where the source is to generate
the ps file, or the dvi, so that I can print it correctly for my
students.
All the links that I found to this document were leading to the pdf
file, none to the source. I think that many would benefit from the
source file (is the file GPL-ed?), especially if they are people trying
to learn.
Thanks,
Antonio.