[texhax] Equations ...

Harish S. Bhanderi hsb21 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jul 14 13:10:00 CEST 2003

Hi

I've been looking for a latex-help message board but haven't found one.
Please could you direct me to such a website. I have the following
problem:

I would like to rewrite an equation later on in a document, for example in
an appendix. However, I want to use the same number as when it was first
written. For example, when first written the equation appears as 1.1 in
the .dvi file, I would like the equation in the appendix to have the same
number i.e 1.1 rather than A-1. But I don't know how to do it. Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Harish Bhanderi