[texhax] WinEdt and MikTeX

David Vannucci d.vannucci at ee.wits.ac.za
Tue Jul 1 09:26:04 CEST 2003

I don't understand your explanation of the problem.
Where is this document settings --> Properties ? changing settings in WinEdt
doesn't change the way the document is compiled.
I n this example I compiled and got indented paragraphs, maybe it is the
style you are using. Note all WinEdt does is call the compile script in
``WinEdt\Bin\TeX''

\documentclass[10pt]{article}
\begin{document}
\noindent Hello this is the first paragraph of many. Hello this is
the first paragraph of many. Hello this is the first paragraph.

\indent This is the beginning of the second paragraph.This is the
middle of the second paragraph.This is the end of the second
paragraph.

The third paragraph -
\end{document}

David