[texhax] pagenumbering

Renju Zacharia zacharia at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Wed Dec 3 19:14:48 CET 2003

Hi Phil,
Thanks for the 'hint'. I'm sorry, it dint work. May be I will sit and
work around to get it done.
If dont bother, a link to the Fairbairns would have helped a lot instead
of  "180/322 questions".

If one gives a search in net for the above document(UK TEX FAQ), IMHO,
one cannot dig out the ~~~~/FAQ180.html  unlike other question numbers.
Also if one gives a rapid search in net for page numbering, styles, etc,
one will end up with around 95++% the normal pagenumbering styles ONLY
which  I consider as a trivial. The present situation in not dealt in
most of them(sorry for loose quantification).

A bit of frustration is after reading handful of introductory manuals
and not finding even a hint of what can be done on it.
Anyway thanks a lot for sharing the thought.

Regards,
Zach