[texhax] Table of contents going missing.

mmccarthy at eircom.ie mmccarthy at eircom.ie
Thu Aug 7 17:27:00 CEST 2003

Hi there, I'm writing a LaTeX document using WinEdt and my Table of Contents
has gone missing from the output file (in both ps and pdf format). The tex.
file seems ok, the .toc file with same name looks ok. I've tried the
automatic way of generating the table of contents and I've tried manually
writing the .toc file but to no avail. I'm wondering if this is a common
occurrence and if anyone has found the root cause of the problem or whether
it is a known bug? I've read the manual and am pretty confident that I'm
doing everything by the book.

If you have any answers or pointers as to what I can do to rectify this I
would appreciate it greatly.

Kindest Regards,

Martin.

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software