Migration form WBiBdB to what (on Linux) ?

Massimo Pinto pinto at graylab.ac.uk
Wed May 24 16:40:02 CEST 2000

Hello,

as I am beggining to use LaTeX on my laptop running Linux, I was wondering
what' your opinion on a Bibliography data base package, holding BiBTeX
archives, that does approximately the same job as WBiBdB for Windows32s.

I have also used EndNote just for downloading a reference from a
Web-medical database, PubMed. This feature is very convenient and it would
be nice to know whether the application that you will suggest has got such
a functionality as well, or may be it can be implemented?

All the best

Massimo
Massimo Pinto
Gray Laboratory Cancer Research Trust