[texdoc] yathesis

Denis Bitouzé denis.bitouze at lmpa.univ-littoral.fr
Fri Oct 3 07:29:13 CEST 2014

Le 02/10/14 à 23h49, karl at freefriends.org (Karl Berry) a écrit :

> Hi Denis,

Hi Karl,

>     currently, `texdoc -l yathesis' returns:
>
> Aside from anything else, my impression is that Manuel has had little
> time for texdoc for quite a while now.  (Manuel, please correct me.)  So
> I suspect that (a) new developer(s) would be welcome, and (b) for
> changes to actually get made in the foreseeable future, patches are a
> near-necessity.

I see. Unfortunately, I won't have time for help for 6 months or so...

>     IMHO, item 5 and 6 are useless and may be dropped.
>
> Presumably texdoc is just showing everything in the doc directory.
> I don't think it is worth either texdoc's or TL's (=my) time to try to
> "trim" the doc directory and put files in other places.

What is strange is that, though located at the same level, the templates
I provide are (among others) currently shown by texdoc:

/usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/doc/latex/yathesis/single-file-template/these.pdf
/usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/doc/latex/yathesis/master-slaves-files-template/these.pdf

but not the samples:

/usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/doc/latex/yathesis/single-file-sample/these.pdf
/usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/doc/latex/yathesis/master-slaves-files-sample/these.pdf

> It seems to me that a latexmkrc file is, in fact, documentation of
> a sort anyway.

Probably not the first one a beginner wants to look at, isn't it? :)

Could I do something special to help texdoc to show the documentation
files relevant for my package (class in fact)?

Kind regards.
--
Denis