[texdoc] psnfss2e provides docs for pifont

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Thu Mar 15 00:56:03 CET 2012

Hi Robin,

Thanks for your report. As you noticed afterwards, it works with recent
TL/texdoc, so I guess there's nothing more I can do.

Le 14/03/2012 18:40, Robin Fairbairns a écrit :
> ... and some of the stuff isn't entirely obvious.
>
> an alias from pifont to psnfss2e would be useful.

By the way, I kinda proud that texdoc doesn't need an alias to figure that one
out (thanks to details in the catalogue, too).

Previously, there was a bunch of aliases to psnfss2e, but it looks like I missed
that one. Apparently, recent versions of texdoc are just smarter than me.

Manuel.