[texdoc] Missing PDF docs

Philipp Stephani st_philipp at yahoo.de
Mon Apr 4 14:56:44 CEST 2011

Am 04.04.2011 um 00:04 schrieb Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard:

> Le 03/04/2011 19:25, Philipp Stephani a écrit :
>> acromake
>> circle
>> easyeqn
>> inlinebib
>> localloc
>> mff
>> newvbtm
>> ntabbing
>> pictex
>> stmaryrd
>> tclldoc
>>
> In principle, every blacklised file results in the addition of a README.TEXLIVE
> to the package.

Yes, I already excluded the packages that have a README.TEXLIVE. Btw, it would be nice if TeXdoc used the same viewer for README.TEXLIVE than for text files without warning because at the moment TeXdoc complains "texdoc warning: No viewer_TEXLIVE defined, using viewer_txt."

> - acromke, circle, easyeqn, mff, ntabbing, tclldoc are just not in TL any more.

Indeed, I searched for docs without checking that the corresponding packages were still alive :-(
However, I do have easyeqn.sty and tclldoc.sty, so I think they are still present in TeX Live. They are also listed on CTAN, under the TL bundle names "easy" and "tcldoc".

> - localloc and newvbtm were lagging behind CTAN, I just updated them.

OK, thanks.

> - inlinebib: I see no PDF on CTAN, only a .htm file. However, texdoc was wrongly
> ignoring .htm files (as opposed to .html) and I fixed that.

Yes, HTML is even better than PDF since everybody has a web browser and package manuals are usually viewed on screen.