[texdoc] texdoc ec and catalogue info

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Wed Mar 24 00:56:19 CET 2010

Hi Karl,

Karl Berry a écrit :
> I happened to run "texdoc ec" today (TL development).
>
> The Catalogue entry contains:
>   <documentation details='Readme'
> 	href='ctan:/fonts/ec/src/00readme.txt'/>
> so I was expecting to see that come up.  But instead:

Actually, texdoc takes its information from the tex live database. For some
reason, there is no 'details="Readme"' on the fonts/ec/00readme.txt line.
Perhaps because it the structure was flattened (no src dir)?

By the way, that's not the first occurence of this kind of thing (the other I
can remember right now is with files from the beebe package).

I'll add this to my list to be investigated later.

Manuel.