[texdoc] TeXdoc : could it do more ?

Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Mar 17 23:48:15 CET 2009

Many thanks, Manuel, much appreciated !
But did you get my first message, pointing
out that none of the following behave as
one might expect ?

	TeXdoc e-TeX
	TeXdoc eTeX
	TeXdoc e-tex

the first two finding nothing, and the last
finding TeX Gyre ?!

** Phil.
--------