[tex4ht] \usepackage{niceverb} conflicts with tex4ht

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 21:42:09 CET 2018

Hi Nasser,

> I found another strange problem that only shows in
> tex4ht.

I cannot reproduce your issue, but I think that the cause may be that
niceverb package makes some characters active. The apostrophe might be
among them. This happens at the beginning of the document, after the
preamble has been processed. The code which is in the config file placed
after \begin{document} is executed after these activations took place,
so it is not surprising that it breaks.

Anyway, I don't really think we can fix that, you need to adapt your config
file.