[tex4ht] Some news

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 16:50:02 CET 2017

Hello everybody,

the mailing list has been quiet lately, so it might seem that there
was not huge activity. It is not actually true, so I want to post some
interesting things we've been dealing with lately:

- I will hopefully release new versions of make4ht and tex4ebook soon.
The biggest changes are that I've added support for output format
selection using -f command line option and simple extension mechanism.
So for the OpenOffice output, you can use just

    make4ht -f odt filename.tex

instead of mk4ht oolatex filename.tex. The positive thing is that it
is possible to call bibtex and other external commands in the build
files.

Extensions can be requested using similar method to Pandoc