[tex4ht] [bug #217] Errors using mdframed and framed packages with tex4ht

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 19:25:22 CEST 2017

Follow-up Comment #6, bug #217 (project tex4ht):

I've tested it now on another computer with a new example and found some
issues with my initial code, so I've commited fixes for that.

BTW, I've also found that tex4ht-html4.tex needs to be compiled twice after
new package is added to mktex4ht-cnf.tex. This means that when we run `make`,
it sometimes produces `html4.4ht` which doesn't contain configurations for
that new package, even if they are present in `tex4ht-html4.tex`. I didn't
investigated what's the cause yet.