[tex4ht] [bug #345] regression testing is needed

Deimantas Galcius deimantas.galcius at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 21:11:39 CET 2016

Hi Michal,

yes, I misunderstood you. Sorry about that.
However, starting from the scratch may be not so bad.
The system from  scratch should be more clean that
tweaked. (l3build can always serve us  as a reference)
But first we should  understand our needs, and maybe
some solutions (I still don't know how to deal with multiple outputs)
I need to reflect about it.

Thank you a lot,  -- deimi