[tex4ht] [bug #345] regression testing is needed

Deimantas Galcius deimantas.galcius at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:23:09 CET 2016

On 12/15/2016 02:46 AM, Karl Berry wrote:
> But we don't really want/need a copy of build.lua in the repo, do we?
> Did you have to modify it? I can't tell if the differences from the
> distributed version are just different versions, or something you needed
> to do.
build.lua is a driver file with settings for the main l3build.lua script.
Probably it would be better to give  it a different name, as
we will want to amend it.

> I see it somehow avoids testing the date line?
just simple fix in l3build.lua:

   os_diffexe  = os.getenv("diffexe") or "diff -c --strip-trailing-cr --ignore-matching-lines='<meta name=\"date\"'"

regards,

-- deimi