[tex4ht] [bug #123] support fontspec

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 22:22:36 CET 2016

Follow-up Comment #16, bug #123 (project tex4ht):

I've found some issues when I tried to compile my older document which uses
minted for syntax highlighting - calc package failed to load correctly. It
uses \@for\sometempvar:=...\do{} command, and as I've found, the : had wrong
catcode, so it was seen as part of the command name, instead of delimiter.

After some research I've found that tex4ht saves catcodes before the
usepackage.4ht is included, and restores them afterwards. Expl3 is used in
fontspec patch and it somewhat messed this catcode business.

It should be fixed by newest commit.

Regarding upgrading, I think it would be great to have some regression
testing. To test if testing documents compile without compilation errors and
that the resulting files contain correct XML. Both could be done with Lua, in
order to be portable.