[tex4ht] [bug #340] Math issues in the ODF export

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 13:40:11 CET 2016

Follow-up Comment #9, bug #340 (project tex4ht):

Thanks Karl, I thought that there is no XSLT processor included.

I think that xtpipes works, for example cross-references doesn't work without
it. As I understand it, it combines SAX processor with XSLT or calls to Java.

I guess that all what xtpipes does can be done using Lua and the new
Domobject, which will be used in next make4ht version. Maybe the Domobject
will be usable also for conversion of mathml to starmath or TeX annotations.