[tex4ht] [bug #339] remove/rewrite braille code

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 09:51:30 CET 2016

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #339 (project tex4ht):

I didn't even knew there is a braille support in tex4ht :) I know that it
supports EmacsSpeak and JSpeech, I am not sure how relevant these are these
days and I doubt that this support is complete.

I've done some Liblouis testing really long time ago:
http://tex.stackexchange.com/a/32685/2891
and it seemed that it works on my sample document, I am sure one would face
many issues with real world documents. But what kind of document it expects
other than unicode xhtml with mathml? I have impression that it should be
supported, from my reading of the manual. What might be missing in usual
tex4ht output are xml:lang attributes, it shouldn't be hard to add them with
some configurations for babel. Again, I am not sure if Liblouis even support
that :)