[tex4ht] [bug #330] tex4ht fails to compile footnote when there is blank line with scrartcl class

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Sat Jul 16 23:30:23 CEST 2016

On 7/16/2016 4:23 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
> Follow-up Comment #2, bug #330 (project tex4ht):
>
> I wonder if it could be as simple as a missing \long.  I hope Michal can look
> into it (and your other report(s)).  Michal?  Sadly, I could not locate the
> right place without more research.
>
> The last change noted in the tex4ht ChangeLog for these classes was
> 2015-02-07.  I don't know what might have changed recently to affect it.
> Sigh.

fyi,

Michal posted a fix for the article koma class here

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/319661/tex4ht-fails-to-compile-footnote-when-there-is-blank-line-with-scrartcl-class

which I verified that it fixed it in TL 2016. But other .4ht
files needs also simliar fix I assume (for the other koma classes,
scrbook and scrreprt (are there others? I could not find scrlettr
class, even thought this PDF says there should be such class.

http://www.ctex.org/documents/packages/nonstd/koma-script.pdf

Thanks,