[tex4ht] [bug #309] tex4ht does not work with package savetrees

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:25:43 CEST 2016

> I love the idea. IMHO it's a proper way of doing.
> It' far better that  "\ifdefined\HCode"  conditional in tex file.

Sure, the conditional compilation should be the last resort. There is
a patch for savetrees and fontspec, as I said, it needs testing, as
there is potentially dangerous change. Also, fontspec-alt4ht.sty isn't
on CTAN yet, as it doesn't have proper documentation. Also, I've
changed xhlatex calls in the Makefile to mk4ht xhlatex, as xhlatex
script seems to be missing in TL.