[tex4ht] problem with slow compilation of large latex file with large math content

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Sat Mar 26 11:08:08 CET 2016

> Thanks for the offer to look into it. I put the latex file
> and all the needed include files I use and the .cfg and main.mk
> and the command in one zip file. Here it is, in this folder:
>
> http://12000.org/tmp/032616/

opps. I am sorry, I forgot to also inlcude the svg images for use
by tex4ht in the zip file earlier. (I use pdf2svg to convert pdf
image files to svg files for use in HTML in the \includegraphics call).

If someone happened to have downloded the zip file allready, please
delete it and obtain the updated zip file I just uploaded now:

http://12000.org/tmp/032616/

The zip file is much larger, about 270 MB :( But now it
contains everything to compile this one latex file.

thank you,.