[tex4ht] Too many DVI errors. stack empty at pop command, conficts, bm package, siunitx, dvilualatex

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 12:31:58 CET 2016

Hi Nasser,

it seems that it is caused by the xfrac package. A really minimal
example is following:

------------
\documentclass[12pt]{report}%
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{xfrac}

\begin{document}
\[ \sfrac{a}{b} \]
\end{document}
------------

compiled with

latex minimal.tex
dvisvgm minimal.dvi

we got:

processing page 1
  page size: 12.0124pt x 548.966pt (4.22189mm x 192.94mm)
  page written to minimal.svg
1 of 1 page converted in 0.34971 seconds
Neoprávněný přístup do paměti (SIGSEGV) (core dumped [obraz paměti uložen])

(yes that Czech message is about unauthorized memory access)

In this simple case the svg file seems fine, but in your more
complicated case it is really garbage. So I think it should be
reported to dvisvgm maintainers.

To temporarily fix your code, I would add something like:

\renewcommand\sfrac[2]{#1/#2}

until it's fixed.