[tex4ht] erorr code 256, possible perl error code, come up with using --lua option with make4ht, error --- Improper dvi file

William F Hammond hammond at csc.albany.edu
Thu Dec 3 21:24:06 CET 2015

"Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org> writes:

> http://12000.org/tmp/103115/
>
> Along with the original zip file.

I downloaded the zip and tried to build KERNEL with your
make4ht command line.  On the first pass:

   ! LaTeX Error: File `my_verbatim.tex' not found.

   Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
   or enter new name. (Default extension: tex)

   Enter file name: X

   Make4ht: Fatal error. Command htlatex returned exit code 1

So what is "my_verbatim.tex"?  Should it have been included in the zip
file?  Are there other such required .tex or .sty files?

                                    -- Bill