[tex4ht] Undefined control sequence. when loading package breakurl package with tex4ht

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Sun Nov 22 00:52:28 CET 2015

This MWE

---------------------------
\documentclass[11pt]{article}%
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\usepackage[hyphenbreaks]{breakurl}
\begin{document}
\url{http://www.google.com}
\end{document}
------------------------

Compiles with pdflatex and lualatex but gives syntax error with htlatex:

---------------------------------------
htlatex foo.tex

(/usr/local/texlive/2015/texmf-dist/tex/generic/xkeyval/xkeyval.tex
(/usr/local/texlive/2015/texmf-dist/tex/generic/xkeyval/xkvutils.tex)))
! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \headerps at out
    {/burl at stx null def /BU.S { /burl at stx null def } de...
l.311 }

I am not sure if I should report this on the bug list or not,
so thought to check with  the htlatex experts here first.

Using TL 2015, linux

thanks,
--Nasser
?