[tex4ht] Blackboard bold

Hans Georg Schaathun hg at schaathun.net
Tue Aug 25 15:46:44 CEST 2015

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 01:57:00PM +0200, Michal Hoftich wrote:
> Hi Hans,
> >
> > Thanks to Michal as well, even though his solution did not solve
> > any problems when I tried it.
> >

> That!s strange, I got correct output in firefox, see attached png
> file. Have you got any error messages?

I must admit that I forgot to test the minimal example, which
does indeed work if I compile with

   htlatex t.tex "xhtml,mathml,charset=utf-8" " -utf8 -cunihtf"

What did not work was the original document with all sorts of
custom XML and CSS code.  The solution using amssymb/\mathbb
still seems like the most straight-forward one, so I will stick
with that.

--
:-- Hans Georg