[tex4ht] Smallcaps patch

Guido Milanese guido.milanese at inbox.com
Mon Aug 24 21:00:58 CEST 2015

  Karl Berry's wrote on 2015-08-22 01:02:00 +0200:

> Michal, I guess the "smallcaps" patch you refer to in that bug is
> https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/bugs/?253
> Can you confirm my supposition in the newest comment there, that
> those two .htf files are the only ones needed to be updated/added?
> (I accidentally left the "f" off the second one.)

and Michal Hoftich replied:

> Yes, that patch affected only those.
The patch is https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/bugs/download.php?file_id=210 ,
isn't it? Is this patch usable with the standard fonts such as "ec"?

Very sorry to ask, but how should I install the patch? I ask because I
did not find any old version of eccc-uni.htf in my TeXLive 2015
distribution.
Should I overwrite some files or generate new files from the patch?

Again, my warmest thanks.
guido (Italy)

--
http://docenti.unicatt.it/ita/guido_fabrizio_milanese/