[tex4ht] tex4ht Digest, Vol 68, Issue 10

Guido Milanese guido.milanese at unicatt.it
Fri Aug 21 12:42:39 CEST 2015

On 21/08/2015 12:00 Michal Hoftich wrote:

> This seems like an old version of biblatex.4ht is included in TeXLive,
> there are pretty big differences between this version and the current
> version in tex4ht source repo. Please try if the attached biblatex.4ht
> file works for you.

all right now! My warmest thanks. If I may take the liberty of doing so,
I would recommend to post the "state of the art" somewhere. I could not
find such a file or "info" on https://www.tug.org/tex4ht/ . If I may
help for this, I would be honoured to contribute.

g.

--
Guido Milanese
Professor of Classics, Docteur HC Paris ICP