[tex4ht] [bug #261] add full support for kpfonts when compiling in SVG mode for math

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Tue Aug 4 14:47:58 CEST 2015

On 8/4/2015 7:40 AM, Deimantas Galcius wrote:
> Hi Nasser,
>

> I have posted source code for kpfonts (unicode) on https://github.com/dgalcius/kpfonts.
> 'lit' folder contains literate source file. Run 'make' to generate htf files.
> Folder 'charpos' is for making font proof sheets. Copy generate htf file to charpos folder and
> run 'make fonts'.  it will generate html files (e.g. jkpex/jkpex.htm)
>
> I did not test svg output. Do I have to run 'make4ht' for it?
>

> best regards,
>
> -- deimi

Hello Deimi;

If you want to test your setup with svg for math instead of png in
the HTML, then this is what I do:

make4ht -u -c ./nma.cfg -e ./main.mk4 foo.tex

The files nma.cfg and main.mk4 above are set up to
tell make4ht to generate svg in foo.htm

These 2 files are in this folder if you want to try the above
command:

http://12000.org/tmp/080315/

regards,