[tex4ht] is it possible to use kpfonts with tex4ht?

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 21:14:34 CEST 2015

Hi Nasser,

> I was reading this post
>
> http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/59702/suggest-a-nice-font-family-for-my-basic-latex-template-text-and-math
>
> And I liked the pkfonts shown there. But when I tried to compile the file
> with htlatex, the display math came up ok, but the inline math did not,
> and I see many errors about missing fonts:

we have some scripts for adding support for text fonts with standard
font encodings. It is much harder for math fonts, as they usually
don't use standard encodings. This issue is the same as with newtx
math. We know about it, but it definitely isn't easy. We will solve it
soon, hopefully, but this summer seems to be really rich of bug
reports, so it may take some time :)