[tex4ht] [bug #254] tex4ht breaks

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Wed Jun 10 13:22:07 CEST 2015

> On 10.06.2015, at 12:03, Michal Hoftich <michal.h21 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> This example gives me two images with identical size. The same is true if I replace film.jpg with film.png
>>
>> Simon
>>

> This seems like something not easily fixable, look at the gen
>
> The problem is that only person which understand xtpipes was Eitan, it
> is his own invention and it is not documented anywhere. It is mixture
> of xslt and Java code and it is unlikely that we can fix it.

Ok, it’s not really a problem for me but merely a cosmetic issue. Good to know it can’t be fixed easily, so I do not have to care about it.

Best

Simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 6039

http://www.simifilm.ch
http://www.utopia2016.ch

„Gute Typographie kann nie witzig sein.“ Jan Tschichold