[tex4ht] [bug #254] tex4ht breaks

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Mon Jun 8 16:02:27 CEST 2015

> On 08.06.2015, at 15:58, Michal Hoftich <michal.h21 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don't have new TL yet, but I've got some validation errors with your example:
>
> - urls in bibliography are inserted as math, this needs to be fixed on
> tex4ht side
> - some citekeys contains invalid characters (it is `*` in particular,
> you may replace it with something safe, such as `_` for quick fix)

Thanks for the feedback. As for the citekeys – they’re perfectly valid for bibtex/biber. I don’t say that because I don’t want to change them, but in an ideal world tex4ht shouldn’t bother with them (and they shouldn’t appear anywhere in the final document).

Best

Simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 6039

http://www.simifilm.ch
http://www.utopia2016.ch

„Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why they call it the present.“